Terms and Conditions
Playkaboo creates games that gives you fun and best entertainment experience that everyone will surely enjoy. We respect the privacy of anyone who uses our games, websites and all related services that we may provide to you.
2. How we gather your information:
The following data may be collected and processed from you:
- any information that you provide when you fill out any forms using our services, or when you create an account with us;
- any details of your use of our services and the resources that you access such as information about how and when you play our games or visit our website, or the device that you use when you access our services;
- when you contact us or reply to any messages and communications we send to you, we may keep a record of you, the correspondent;
- any interactions you have with us on our social media channels;
- any information we collect via cookies
- allow us to identify you and the device you are using, an example of this is by identifying your IP address
- allow our service to interact with a third party social network or platform where you allow such interaction
- allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions
- provide you with a more customized services such as setting our services in your language;
- collect data which will allow us to understand how people are using our services for further improvement
Our Services may be advertise on mobile devices. Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers such as Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising or IDFA. Our advertisement or services on mobile devices may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information necessary which we may store or may be provided to us by our advertising partners to help us deliver ads that may relate to your interest and to measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns. You may choose to prevent your device’s ad identifier by changing the settings of your device. The settings may vary depending on your device. Please research on how to turn off the ad identifier depending on your device.
Any purchase you made using our services on our website allows us to collect certain payment information from your behalf of our payment service providers. However, this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by Playkaboo Any purchase you made via our apps does not allow us to collect or store any payment information from you.
3. Usage of your Personal Information
By using our services, you agree that we may use your personal information for the purposed of:
- contacting you to update you of our services
- manage your account and improve your experience when you use our services
- research, survey and engage you such as sending you communications
- marketing and promotion of our Services, if you do not want us to use your data that way please contact us at (insert email here)
- create reports, analysis or similar services for business intelligence such as identifying potential problems or trends with our services
- prevent cheating, crime or fraud
4. Sharing your Personal Information through third party:
Your data will only be shared with third party sites provided that it has the following:
- your consent
- when it is necessary to provide services to you
- when it is necessary to carry out your instructions when your data is anonymous, meaning you could not be personally identified from it
- when you submit any information as part of a competition or when you interact with our social media channels, we may publish your information including your name and address
- if it is permitted by law or regulation
- when you need to comply with any legal obligation or enforce our terms and agreement with you in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Playkaboo, our users or others.
5. Interaction with third party social networks or platforms
It is up to you if you will allow our services to interact with a third party social network or platform which will provide data about you to us. All applications and websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not controlled by Playkaboo. Please do understand that you will have to comply with their own terms and conditions and read their privacy policies on how they treat your data and how they share it with us.
We allow your account with us to interact with any third party social network or platform so that we may share your data with your contacts (and vice versa) for you to enjoy playing our game socially. These data include your name, your social media profile picture, and your scores and/or progress in our games.
You are allowed to make changes to any third party social network or platform that your share with us or to stop our services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with the third party provider but this will prevent you from enjoying all the features of our services.
6. Retention of your Personal Information
7. Transfer of Personal Information overseas
8. Protection of your Personal Information
It is important that we secure your personal information in any way possible. We maintain and apply appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing your data that is in our possession. We use high level of skills in protecting your personal information as other similar game developers. However, the internet is not a completely secure environment so we cannot assure that the information you transmit via our games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
9. Links form our Services
10. Your rights in relation to your personal information
- Know that you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like us to send a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at (insert email add here) which we may ask for a small charge.
- We would like to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If you want us to modify, correct or remove information, please contact us with the email address provided above.
- The information that you share via our services or any social network or third party platform cannot be changed or deleted by us because that is already in the control of that social network or third party platform. In any case that a third party copies your information that you made available via our services, we may not be able to change or delete it because that is not in our control.
- You all have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. If you want to change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at (insert email add here).
11. How to contact us
If you wish to find out more about how your personal information will be used please contact us by the email address stated above.
We are hoping that you are satisfied with our services and won’t have any complaints about us or our services. If there is anything that is making you unhappy with our use of your personal information, please contact our customer services department by emailing (insert email address here).
Know that you also have the right to complain to your local data protection if ever you have any problem.
13. Legal matters